JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun shoots great, no issues, always cleaned and maintained. I have two Marlin 60's that my kids seem to shoot better, so this puppy doesn't see much use. Not trying to gouge on the price, but I'm selling this to fund a milled AK buy, which has gone way up in price as well. Will include one stock 10 rd mag. Would also be somewhat interested in trade for glock 17 mags. Can meet along I5 from Napavine to Olympia. $375 firm--also to you out of state buyers, I have no problem with meeting to do an FFL transfer, you pay the fee.

Thanks,
Oly

image_zpsbd6ec8be.jpg
image_zps19bcfad3.jpg
image_zpsbee7b6d1.jpg
image_zps22322c09.jpg

Last Edited:
You cant sell over state lines, it's illegal. Sorry to be the fun police.

It is not a problem to sell over state lines.. Only costs $25-$40 to have an FFL do a transfer.
In the interest of good taste, I will refrain from any comments regarding those that would attempt to police the world.

Best,
Gary

Thanks for posting that info Gary--I was going to advise the same. My FFL guy still only charges $15, and is open on weekends.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.