JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you bought the rifle, you should have had to fill out the appropriate form, don't rememember the number, and do the background check. They should have charged you $10 for that.......

Dave

When you bought the rifle, you should have had to fill out the appropriate form, don't rememember the number, and do the background check. They should have charged you $10 for that.......

Dave

yes i filled out all the paperwork, and did the $10 backround check...but there was no "transfer" per se, as with a handgun they would have had to ship it to a WA ffl for me to pick up...

yes i filled out all the paperwork, and did the $10 backround check...but there was no "transfer" per se, as with a handgun they would have had to ship it to a WA ffl for me to pick up...

That is correct, but the paper work is the required part that involves interstate sales of long guns. When at the Albany show, ALL sales had to involve a background check, even amongst Oregon residents. I, as a Washingtonian, don't need to deal with it, and that is why I will stick to dealing in Washington, as far as FTF sales are concerned.........don't need the hassle. I still buy long guns from Oregon dealers, but it is uneconomical to purchase handguns, due to the fees,etc. May as well stay in Washington and pay the sales tax...it's a push financially.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.