JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom barreled with a SUPER HEAVY 1-1/4" diameter 28" stainless barrel. Stock is in decent shape. A real shooter! Currently topped with a Simmons 6.5-20x40 that is available separately if you want it. Also, I have quite a bit of factory ammo for this rifle available for about 20% off what your best local store charges. I am pretty sure that I have dies and several boxes of factory ammunition (again for separate purchase). $650
I have scopes, if you need, ranging from $30 to about $225.

Add-ons would include dies (RCBS), 1x brass (about 50 rounds), and a soft or hard case.... all available for additional purchase.

I live in Redmond, OR but get over to the valley once or twice each month.

I will consider all trades, only thing I am looking for is Lone Eagle or Competitor pistol in .308 or larger caliber. Reloading equipment is always good. 416 Ruger bullets/brass. .375 Barnes bullets. Also 32-20 brass. Leupold Vari-X II scopes too.

Please post, "I will take...." if you want it, but I will not consider the deal finalized until we have exchanged emails, texts or a phone call. At that time, it will be marked as "sold pending FTF". I will do my absolute best to go in order, but the best way to ensure your "place" in the order list is to text me.

I do NOT sell junk. I back up what I am selling and will make it right with you if an unknown problem pops up. I would only sell guns, ammo, and components that I would shoot myself. I WILL NEVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMONE OFF. Just call me and I will make it right.

If you don't think my prices are right, let me know. But, don't try to rip me off, my prices are pretty firm. I don't need your lowball offers.
As the law requires, I can only sell to someone whom I believe to be from the state of Oregon. I do not require ID checks or bills of sale. I am happy to do either of those if you need. I am legal to posess and sell my personal firearms.

I am not opposed to shipping out of state to your FFL.

If you are interested, feel free to shoot me a phone call or text message if you want: 541-306-1399

Randy

Click on picture for larger picture and more pictures.

th_P1090608.jpg

Hey randy I bought a few guns from you a few years back. Just a quick question..the picture says below that it is a 220 swift. Is the picture attached of the right number one with an after market barrel?
Thanks, mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.