JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is the above described gun. I would rate this gun at 90% plus.
There are no scratches or dings on the metal. The blue is a little thin on one spot on the barrel where it has been leaning against a shelf in the gun safe. There are a few very small chips in the finish towards the butt. The wood has not been dented or scratched through the fiber of the wood. I would rate the wood AA+. It is a very pretty stock The original red butt pad remains.
It is my understanding that very few #1s were made in this configuration.

SOLD

I would trade this gun for a Marlin 1894SS in .38 Spec/.357 Mag. (pre Remington) HIgh quality .22 rimfires such as Kimber of Oregon or Anschutz sporters would also be considered.
A FTF deal in the PDX Vancouver area would be preferred, but I will ship at buyers expense.

Best,
Gary

Last Edited:
Up for sale or trade is the above described gun. I would rate this gun at 90% plus.
There are no scratches or dings on the metal. The blue is a little thin on one spot on the barrel where it has been leaning against a shelf in the gun safe. There are a few very small chips in the finish towards the butt. The wood has not been dented or scratched through the fiber of the wood. I would rate the wood AA+. It is a very pretty stock The original red butt pad remains.
It is my understanding that very few #1s were made in this configuration.

Cash price $650.00

I would trade this gun for a Marlin 1894SS in .38 Spec/.357 Mag. (pre Remington) HIgh quality .22 rimfires such as Kimber of Oregon or Anschutz sporters would also be considered.
A FTF deal in the PDX Vancouver area would be preferred, but I will ship at buyers expense.

Best,
Gary

Bump To The Top

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.