JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread went sideways. Lol.

This is a classic example of gun owner on gun owner craziness.

New gun owner, possibly going to get into being an addition to those that exercise the second amendment, "I'd like to buy that one, yes the one with the American Flag on it."

Gun owners, "Your an idiot."

Possible new gun owner, "I guess this isn't really something I want to get into."

Come on guys, be thoughtful of others. Not everyone thinks guns are all about a certain thing or way of life. Bashing something or someone because they own or like a certain thing just invites division.

Sorry I posted about something I thought was cool.

I saw it more like, guy has a booger hanging out his nose, someone tells him, he wipes it away and doesn't go about the rest of the day with a booger on his face. Its a service! Not a smear!

Looks nice. Like the way this guy went with his AR and wood though.

E97AC4E5-25F9-4211-A901-E7E83A9136A5.jpeg

I like it! It's like flag bunting for a rifle. :)
BINGO!!
The code says that "the flag" should not be used as clothing, decoration, etc. Not that wearing or displaying a representation of the flag is any kind of violation and specifically mentions "bunting".

I used to get a little butthurt when I'd see athletes wrapping themselves in American flags at the Olympics or whatever. Eventually I realized that, unlike the recent wimmin's soccer debauch, it was not meant to be disrespectful of the standard. Same w certain other representations on clothing, weapons, tattoos, etc. Hell, I have a local tatoo artist working up a flag-centric full-arm piece right now... work is to commence on 7/31.

I don't paint or otherwise decorate my weaponry, but if I was inclined to, the stars and stripes would probably figure into the design somehow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top