Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA RUGDER MINI 14 $575 in Vancouver, WA

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Raydon, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Raydon

Raydon New Member

This light weight gun is a dream to shoot. Built in 1983 but still has a great finish. Comes with 3 mags. Never had an issue, even with multiple brands of ammunition ran through it or during rapid fire.

20141025_160338.jpg

20141025_215357.jpg

20141025_160044.jpg

20141025_160144.jpg

PDX likes this.
  2. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

\
    Too bad your in another state.....

3. Raydon

Raydon New Member

Still available guy. Make an offer:)

4. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

You can buy a long gun from another state. Just not pistols.

5. geezer

geezer canby Active Member

its illegal to sell firearms across state lines without ffl involvement. this is also under northwest firearms information section

6. scrandall01215

scrandall01215 Washougal,WA Well-Known Member

Ok that make sense because I bought one at a retail store. I assumed you could private also. My bad I should'nt assume!! Thanks Geezer

7. rutilate

rutilate Vancouver and Surrounds Active Member

Pistols require FFLs in Buyer's state, rifles in seller's state.

If buyers really want this item they can find a local FFL to do a transfer or long guns can be shipped by an individual to a local dealer. If this is the gun you want there are most certainly ways to make it happen.

8. SWH78

SWH78 Newport, OR New Member

7. May I lawfully ship a firearm directly to an out-of-State licensee, or must I have a licensee in
    my State ship it to him? May the licensee return the firearm to me, even if the shipment is across
    State lines?

Any person may ship firearms directly to a licensee in any State, with no requirement for another
    licensee to ship the firearm. However, handguns are not mailable through the United States Postal
    Service and must be shipped via common or contract carrier.(18 U.S.C. §§ 1715). Firearms shipped
    to FFLs for repair or any other lawful purpose may be returned to the person from whom received
    without transferring the firearm through an FFL in the recipient’s State of residence. FFLs may also
    return a replacement firearm of the same kind and type to the person from whom received. 18 U.S.C.
    § 922(a)(2)(A)

http://www.atf.gov/files/firearms/industry/0501-firearms-top-10-qas.pdf

9. geezer

geezer canby Active Member

sounds like firearms owner, still has to ship handguns rifles and shotguns to ffl in another state

10. Raydon

Raydon New Member

ya, sorry