JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The real problem with the GOP is that they aren't names known in most homes - if they really want a chance get out be known to the average American. Wether you or I like Hillary she is well known in average American households and that makes getting elected a challenge for all other candidates. I hate to say it but politics is a popularity contest instead of what is best for this country. She may not be liked by us but I bet we know more about her than the other candidates.

The real problem with the GOP is that they aren't names known in most homes - if they really want a chance get out be known to the average American. Wether you or I like Hillary she is well known in average American households and that makes getting elected a challenge for all other candidates. I hate to say it but politics is a popularity contest instead of what is best for this country. She may not be liked by us but I bet we know more about her than the other candidates.

You won't get to know the repubs well because the majority of the media is to the left. They will tell you all the cake and candy you need to know about Hillary. She has 2.5 billion dollars to use for election so you are going to get sick of her commercials.

Rubio speaks well in public but then so do most politicians by the time they run for pres. Deal is I don't listen to what they say but watch what they do. Comparing Hillarys record as senator and SS to Rubio senate record I could never vote for Hillary. She was a failure at most everything she was involved in.o_O Her gun control outlook is another ban on assault rifles.. I am so tired of those people.

Rubio should have Rand as his VP. Both will not damage the 2nd amendment where if Hillary gets in it will be a continuation of Obammy.
HAVEN'T WE ENDURED ENOUGH??? GET YOUR DA_N HAND OFF MY GUNS!!!

You won't get to know the repubs well because the majority of the media is to the left. They will tell you all the cake and candy you need to know about Hillary. She has 2.5 billion dollars to use for election so you are going to get sick of her commercials.

Rubio speaks well in public but then so do most politicians by the time they run for pres. Deal is I don't listen to what they say but watch what they do. Comparing Hillarys record as senator and SS to Rubio senate record I could never vote for Hillary. She was a failure at most everything she was involved in.o_O Her gun control outlook is another ban on assault rifles.. I am so tired of those people.

You cant win the election by yourself - the GOP needs to become familiar to John Q Public. They must get themselves known or the majority will vote for Hillary.

You cant win the election by yourself - the GOP needs to become familiar to John Q Public. They must get themselves known or the majority will vote for Hillary.

Good possibility she will win. She has the corruption it takes to get a 2.5 billion war chest for the election. The ability to lie straight to the face of every American on the deaths in Bengazie. Plus she has a willing media to sugar coat who she is. She will be difficult to beat. Even more difficult to live under her as queen.:D

Good possibility she will win. She has the corruption it takes to get a 2.5 billion war chest for the election. The ability to lie straight to the face of every American on the deaths in Bengazie. Plus she has a willing media to sugar coat who she is. She will be difficult to beat. Even more difficult to live under her as queen.:D

It has nothing to do with her (in) ability to lead. All that matters is that they will elect a woman,because she is a woman. You will be labeled a sexist if you do not vote for here.

The media will feed the story about electing the countries first woman president because that "is" the story. Unless the R's can come up with a person who has the balls to drag out Benghazie, and the trail of dead bodies that follows the Clinton's where ever they go, this country is destined to have at least another 4 years of liberal rule. Obie Ronnie Reagan where art thou??

See what kind of leader she is when the shot comes down with some kind of major terrorist attack in the US.

Rubio's running mate ;)

Hillary%20benghazi_zpsyfd6zyag.jpg monica_zps1re1meak.jpg

I will vote for whomever is running against Clinton on the ballet.

Hopefully the super packs will but there money behind someone whom can when against her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top