1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Rubber charging handle slip-on cover/grip for AK-platform rifles

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by SurvivalistSong, Jan 24, 2012.

  1. SurvivalistSong

    SurvivalistSong Seattle, WA Member

    Likes Received:
    I am looking to buy one of those rubber chargin handle slip-on cover/grip that frequently come with AK-platform rifles.

    Since it's not a firearm, you can ship it to me in seattle, WA from oregon too.

    Preferably the red ones. Not looking for the grey ones.

    Is $5 enough to motivate you to send a piece of rubber that probably costs a penny? (You can simply just send it through mail in an envelope)