JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a RTF2 G19 with 100 rounds fired. Warren Sevigny 2 dot night sights. Vickers mag catch and slide release, Grip Force Adaptor. Complete with box and everything it came with new. Looking for an H&K P2000in 9mm only, or $650. I can ad mags, holsters, pouch's or cash to make up any difference

Also looking for an M&P 45 Mid Size only with thumb safety.

This is Gone

I have not taken any pic's. Most people know what a G19 looks like. This Pistol has vertical serrations not fish gills. I forgot to mention that it also comes with a Grip Force Adaptor.

I made a mistake in the original add. The sights are actually Heinie Ledge Qwik night sights. That's a $140 set after shipping. No price bump.

Still looking. Really after a HK P2000 in 9MM

Also looking for a Mid Size only, M&P 45 with thumb safety. FDE would be nice but not a deal breaker.

In FTF deals people will see real closely exactly what they are buying.

Folks like to see the general condition of the weapon before making arrangements to see it. It can save both parties a lot of time. Some folks idea of "good" or "LNIB" etc are different than others. Pics are also a way of answering questions before they are asked. Like your "vertical vs. fish gill" comment wouldn't have needed to be said. Just letting you know where us folks asking for pics are coming from. :)

I'll reduce this once to $625. Not a "smokin deal" but a more than fair deal. I guarantee you will not be disapointed with my description of the condition of the pistol. Excellent plus. If it doesn't sell at this price it can rot in the safe.

This is Gone

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.