1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

RRC is on target with their customer service and their new ARAK-74

Discussion in 'RRC Firearms' started by DEADTIME, Feb 24, 2013.

DEADTIME Coeur D alene Active Member

I've ordered 2 rifles from rich at RRC and I can say that I've been impressed with his honesty, and hard working customer service. 1 of the Rifles I ordered was a BlackForge custom Vepr AK 47, the other his new ARAK-74.

The BlackForge is amazing, I have never held an AK made that radiates as much quality and workmanship. It came with the heavier Vepr receiver, custom barrel, Red Star adjustable trigger, Ace folding rear stock and a scope mount that can stay attached when you fold the Ace over. I'm not sure if they use ceracoat or guncoat but the finish is amazing and the fit is perfect. This is truly a trust your life on its functioning kind of rifle.

The ARAK-74 was priced at 900 dollars, and is one of the best put together AK-74's I've held. The rifle accepts every magazine I've tried, and cycles very smoothly. It is one of the most accurate AK-74's ive ever fired and didnt have one failure. I do believe the ARAK-74's are based on a Bulgarian kit but that's just a guess from a circle 10 stamp I found on several pieces. Though ARAK is a new company being sold through RRC I can say that if my rifle is typical of their quality they will be selling many many more rifles.

I have almost finished videos of both rifles and will be posting them shortly. Needless to say I'm very impressed with Rich and RRC, his company doesn't sell low grade firearms, from our many emails and phone calls Rich wants to sell fine quality firearms and provides the best customer service I've gotten from a gun shop which these days is rare.

Many gun shops know they can sell almost anything they have and treat you like your lucky to get any service at all. RRC has treated me like an old friend and always responded to any question either via phone or email with an attitude that its great to have me as a customer I found this treatment totally refreshing.
  2. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

I was anxious to hear about how your VEPR was going to turn out. Glad to hear it sounds better than expected. Thanks for the info too about the ARAK. Please post video links when you get them up.

3. RRC Firearms

RRC Firearms Gaston, OR Family owned and operated...

Thank you for the excellent feedback, we always appreciate hearing from our customers.