JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About a month and a half ago I contacted RRC Firearms and requested that they inform me when they had received a new shipment of Arsenal SGL AKs. The price for the model I was interested was quite in line with other online retailers and being a local pickup I could save in shipping fees and support a local vendor as well.

Then two weeks ago came the Connecticut school shooting, followed quickly by the stupid WTS ads for $1,000 Ruger 10-22 assault rifles, $1,000 stripped AR lowers and $1,200 WASRs.

A week ago RRC contacted me to inform that the new Arsenal AKs were in. I purchased one immediately, because RRC had made the decision to not participate in the scare-mania. I paid the EXACT SAME PRICE that I would have if they had been in stock back in November.

This was my first interaction with RRC, but after only spending a pleasant hour and a half with Richard this evening discussing current events, etc. (courtesy of the OPS Instant Check :) ), I now consider RRC Firearms to be the epitome of business ethics and honesty. Check 'em out.

Keith

Its an SGL21-61, essentially an AK-103 without the folding stock. That option is out there, but a few hundred more. The fit and finish are top notch, and I'd have to say the finish is actually better than the other Saigas I own that are several years old. Like my other Saigas, this one has the Russian-built receiver, barrel, bolt, carrier and other hardware with the exception of the trigger group, furniture and flash hider for compliance purposes. I'll give a range report after this upcoming weekend.

Keith

Ordered a Black Forge AK47 from them about a month ago but was expecting a wait. My emails have been answered quickly and I've been treated good. Hope it gets here soon, 1500 bucks was a lot for an AK but I wanted something special.

Thank you for the kind words. We try very hard to be honest and straight forward with everyone. With the insanity of gun sales in the last couple of weeks everything is getting very expensive fast, we are seeing prices on the wholesale side go up fast, but we are trying to keep our prices as reasonable as possible. Hopefully this panic buy will so and allow for more stock to come in and prices to level back out.

Thanks,

Rich

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews