JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Rock River Arms 18" stainless bull barrel upper w/free float handguard, Cavalry arms polymer lower. I'm the second owner on both halves, so I'm not sure of the round count. I haven't actually had it to the range yet. It comes with two new C Products 20rd mags and one used 30rd. I also have 150rds. of .223 to go with it. I also have some brass to throw in, can't remember how much right now, I'll have to do a count. The Trijicon that's on it isn't included but I do have it for sale in the optics section and would cut someone a deal if they wanted both. I'd like to get $875 for the gun, mags and ammo. I'd consider selling the upper separately and keeping the rest.

Trade interests
Glock 29(10mm) SF model only though
AK rifle or pistol
Marlin lever actions, especially an 1894 in .44 mag or models preceding the 336
Combloc handguns
Or?

I'd like $580 for the upper only. If someone wants to buy the whole deal by Saturday then I'll take $800 for the whole package and I'll knock $50 off the Trijicon, bringing that down to $300.

$950 with the Trijicon or the Bushnell and $750 with out. Also wouldn't mind a Saiga .308 or 12ga. converted or otherwise, .357 K or L frame or GP100 any barrel length, 6in. barrel .44mag. Throw something out there, I'm pretty open on trades. I'd also trade the upper for a M4 style upper.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.