JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD RRA LAR-15 "Pistol Only", .223/5.56, brand new, complete, new production, with Falcon ERGO grip, $230, will ship to your FFL for $12, or in FTF purchase ok with no transfer fee (I'm an FFL). PayPal accepted.

you can put a stock on it as long as the barrel is over 16".

From everything I've read this is legal.

My caveat: do your research and don't take legal advice from people you don't know.:s0131:

you can put a stock on it as long as the barrel is over 16".

From everything I've read this is legal.

My caveat: do your research and don't take legal advice from people you don't know.:s0131:

If the lower is registered as a "Pistol", it must become a pistol. If it is registered as a "Rifle", then it must become a rifle. If it is registered as a "Stripped" lower, then it can be either or. :s0155:

If I am incorrect, can a FFL please step forward; maybe the guy selling it.

If the lower is registered as a "Pistol", it must become a pistol. If it is registered as a "Rifle", then it must become a rifle. If it is registered as a "Stripped" lower, then it can be either or. :s0155:

Firearms are not registered either in Washington, or Oregon.

You can build a rifle from a pistol (so long as you never have a buttstock and under 16" barrel on the gun at the same time), but you cannot build a pistol from a rifle.

I hate to link to Arfcom, but complete info can be found here;

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=122&t=266557

It is not registered as a pistol. It came to me from RRA. The 'registration' comes when someone purchases it. If you complete the 4473 and the WA state pistol transfer form, then it will be registered with WA DOL as a pistol. If only a 4473 is completed, then it will be considered a rifle. Although, with a 4473, there is no registration as there is with a pistol. The 4473 stays with the dealer until the FFL is relinquished. One could also purchase a stripped lower and complete the 4473 and a WA state pistol transfer form, thus registering it as a pistol.

Hope this makes sense.

It is not registered as a pistol. It came to me from RRA. The 'registration' comes when someone purchases it. If you complete the 4473 and the WA state pistol transfer form, then it will be registered with WA DOL as a pistol. If only a 4473 is completed, then it will be considered a rifle. Although, with a 4473, there is no registration as there is with a pistol. The 4473 stays with the dealer until the FFL is relinquished. One could also purchase a stripped lower and complete the 4473 and a WA state pistol transfer form, thus registering it as a pistol.

Hope this makes sense.

What do you mean then with the "Pistol Only" title then? Does the buyer then have a choice?

What do you mean then with the "Pistol Only" title then? Does the buyer then have a choice?

It's marked "pistol only" by RRA to clarify it was registered as a pistol. You could build an AR pistol with such marking as long as it's registered as a pistol. All an LEO would have to do is run the serial number and it would return in the DOL gun database as a registered pistol. You could build it as a rifle as barrel length restrictions do not apply. Hope that clarifies the issue.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.