JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new, never fired Rock River Arms Elite Operator 2 LAR-15 with the A2 carry handle rear sight and fold down front sight. It came with one standard GI mag.

The rest of the specs are here at their website:
Rock River Arms: NEW! RRA LAR-15 Elite Operator2

I don't really want to be selling it, but my wife convinced me that with the furlough coming up and a 20% paycut for a few months, I should probably let it go. I am looking to get $1,800.

If you are like me and have been unable to find any ammo, I will sell you the 100 rounds of 5.56 target ammo I do have for $75. I also have two used Pmags I could part with for $30 a piece.

I live in Gig Harbor and would travel from Silverdale to Tacoma or Federal way area, or anywhere close within reason. We have family in Bellevue, so I could probably meet you out there somewhere to on the right days.

So apparently people thought I was firm on my asking price with this. I was expecting some offers for less than what I listed. I just didn't want to get a whole bunch of super low offers. I am willing to be reasonable, so I am lowering the asking price.

The AR-15 with GI-mag, 100 rounds ammo, and 1 used but in good shape pmag. $1,700

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.