JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
There is literally 2 grand in spare parts as they are extremely hard to find since this is a 40+ year old gun. If you are reading this ad, you know what this is and why it's expensive. There are less than 600 .45acp open bolt semi auto RPB Mac-10 models in existence from various sources I have found.

I have 8-10 original factory mags that are worth over $100 each. I have an entire complete spare open bolt full upper including bolt and charging handle.

. I have 8-10 original factory mags that are worth over $100 each. I have an entire complete spare open bolt full upper including bolt and charging handle. I have all the parts to rebuild this gun if it ever needed it (every last little part both upper and lower…bolt, everything.). Has the original barrel shroud too and front brace strap. I can get pictures of all the extras of parts for serious people. There is literally 2 grand in spare parts as they are extremely hard to find since this is a 40+ year old gun. If you are reading this ad, you know what this is and why it's expensive. There are less than 600 .45acp open bolt semi auto RPB Mac-10 models in existence from various sources I have found.

What brand are the mags?......Walther?

Whats these spare internals?....Theres only one pin thats currently removeable....Which gets you Nowhere.....All the Firecontrol group parts are welded in....That was a thing back in 82 and earlier.
Yes these have value....more so to those that know.
I think there was a bunch more than 600 built......Have you read the Mac Man Book?
More the merry"R.....I know of Quite a selection in the local area.....Go to Georgia.....Theres probly one on every other street.

Great Gun.....Lots of fun......Nothing about these that is not fixable easily.

Curious how the mags are marked?

What brand are the mags?......Walther?

Whats these spare internals?....Theres only one pin thats currently removeable....Which gets you Nowhere.....All the Firecontrol group parts are welded in....That was a thing back in 82 and earlier.
Yes these have value....more so to those that know.
I think there was a bunch more than 600 built......Have you read the Mac Man Book?
More the merry"R.....I know of Quite a selection in the local area.....Go to Georgia.....Theres probly one on every other street.

Great Gun.....Lots of fun......Nothing about these that is not fixable easily.

Curious how the mags are marked?
There are more of them in 9mm which was the most common. .45 acp mac open bolt are the rarest of them all and I found somewhere a long time ago that said only 600 .45 acp models were made before they got banned. There were something like 2000 9mm ones made and like 900 in .380. Trigger parts can totally be replaced with some skill. I can let you know on the mags. Are you interested in buying it?

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.