JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is a 1979 RPB Industries open bolt Mac-10 in .45 acp. I have 8-10 original factory mags that are worth over $100 each. I have an entire complete spare open bolt full upper including bolt and charging handle. I have all the parts to rebuild this gun if it ever needed it (every last little part both upper and lower…bolt, everything.). Has the original barrel shroud too and front brace strap. I can get pictures of all the extras of parts for serious people but its at my other house and I don't feel like driving over there right now. There is literally 2 grand in spare parts as they are extremely hard to find since this is a 40+ year old gun. If you are reading this ad, you know what this is and why it's expensive. These were banned in 1981 because they were too easy to make into a machine gun. There are less than 600 .45acp open bolt semi auto RPB Mac-10 models in existence from various sources I have found. No I dont want any trades. These are NEVER for sale and the last one I watched sell on gunbroker sold for $3200, not including all the mags and spare parts. This one is in excellent condition and you can tell has seen hardly any rounds. It's a true survivor and if there was ever civil unrest could definitely become an urban enforcer in less than 5 minutes. Finally, I don't care if you don't like the price because there is no way you could buy this gun and all the spare parts for any less than my price. $4500 is butt-tight firm, won't take a cent less. 👍 Thanks

4D97DFEE-237D-4A51-B00A-F3BCABF38178.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
HOW IS THIS ONE STAMPED -
sM10 OR sapM10 (rare) -
Are all the magazines 30rd -
This is a very special and very limited pistol -
And it is Title 1 -
Any idea how many rounds thru it -
Thank-You

HOW IS THIS ONE STAMPED -
sM10 OR sapM10 (rare) -
Are all the magazines 30rd -
This is a very special and very limited pistol -
And it is Title 1 -
Any idea how many rounds thru it -
Thank-You
Hey. I will check the stamping when I get home this weekend for you. It is extremely low round count, there is hardly any wear at all on the bolt. My guess is less than 100 rounds. No friction wear anywhere at all. And yes, they are all 30 round magazines.

Yes, it is a super rare pistol. I will check the stamp this weekend and message you. đź‘Ť

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.