JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No markings anywhere on it, but matches the pictures/descriptions of the 37mm M203 sold by RPB. Works great, I recommend ALS smokes and some of the bird bombs from the gun show :s0155: ALS long-range smokes probably go 75-100 yards. Mounts to any M4 barrel(not sure how it looks on a 20" rifle), includes plastic carbine handguard/leaf sight assembly, genuine M203 mounting hardware(bracket and barrel insulators), and a bag of reloadable 37mm shells. $300obo FTF in Portland metro area
tube1.jpg
tube2.jpg

Also available only to the purchaser of the launcher(if they don't want it, I'll keep it for the day I have the money for a real 40mm M203):
Dewey 37/40mm launcher cleaning kit, only used once.(short version of their shotgun cleaning rod with an extension for longer barrels, huge brush and a mop) $50
tubeclean2.jpg

Genuine M203 upper carbine handguard and metal leaf sight assembly $100
hg1.jpg

And here's a pic of the handguard above and the launcher mounted on my carbine with a 14.5" Bushmaster M4 barrel
37mm2.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top