JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like some of the protestors are now into destruction of personal property and theft. Be on your guard! Here is a video from Hollywood area, check out how many poeple are in the background. Pretty much complete lawlessness now as police won't do anything imo. Blue circle on map shows location.
https://neighbors.ring.com/n/nlz31LAwPZ
E4FF86C0-839D-482E-AA7A-CCF4E3E1FC7C.jpeg

From the caption below the video "Whats the point? Its worth almost nothing monetarily...". Not to state the obvious, but perhaps there's a follow-up event planned very soon and they're just removing cameras beforehand.

From the caption below the video "Whats the point? Its worth almost nothing monetarily...". Not to state the obvious, but perhaps there's a follow-up event planned very soon and they're just removing cameras beforehand.
Full quote... "Group of vandals coming through portland last night stole our ring bell. Feel kind of violated. Why? Whats the point? Its worth almost nothing monetarily..."

There is a roving band of criminals invading your neighborhood and one of them came on your property and stole your $100 doorbell and the guy only feels "kind of violated"????

WTF is wrong with people?? We are descending into chaos and lawlessness precisely because idiots like this are numbed to crime and violence and are accepting it and continuing to vote for people that support it.

This is the man being responsible for what the city of Portland has become today.

View attachment 781002
Could be.
Not having more than just a hair shy of 35 years under my belt, I'm not inclined to disagree. BUT, I would say that he just accelerated their progression to where they currently are.
9D7896AF-307F-48F5-84C6-B34BF3EDAE9D.png
This is the list of Mayors that were elected in Portland, in my lifetime. I don't personally recall that any of them made any steps or enacted any policies that I agree with or would consider positive right this second, although they may have and I don't remember.
Point being, at worst, he's doing what he feels is best. At best, he sees what he was left with and decided that instead of waiting for the fire to burn itself out, he was gonna dump some jet fuel on it so it would burn hotter and faster, so he can start doing what he really wants. Neither is good.

And, the man responsible for what Portland has become on July 23rd when he THOUGHT he had common ground with rioters and went in the middle of things to speak, heart to heart(?), to antifa/rioters. Many cheering "F-ted wheeler".

1606063648822.png

Could be.
Not having more than just a hair shy of 35 years under my belt, I'm not inclined to disagree. BUT, I would say that he just accelerated their progression to where they currently are.
View attachment 781006
This is the list of Mayors that were elected in Portland, in my lifetime. I don't personally recall that any of them made any steps or enacted any policies that I agree with or would consider positive right this second, although they may have and I don't remember.
Point being, at worst, he's doing what he feels is best. At best, he sees what he was left with and decided that instead of waiting for the fire to burn itself out, he was gonna dump some jet fuel on it so it would burn hotter and faster, so he can start doing what he really wants. Neither is good.

All I take into account is Portland was pretty neat town when I came here in' 83 from The Salt Lake Valley. I don't know what several of the other mayor did to start putting us in the toilet, other than Sam Adams and forward. And ted wheeler gets FULL responsibility for the ongoing destruction of this city. That's my personal feeling anyway. A mention should go to k8 brown, too, seeing as she pretty much stays under her rock until she crawls out with some new restrictive orders for her subjects.

All I take into account is Portland was pretty neat town when I came here in' 83 from The Salt Lake Valley. I don't know what several of the other mayor did to start putting us in the toilet, other than Sam Adams and forward. And ted wheeler gets FULL responsibility for the ongoing destruction of this city. That's my personal feeling anyway. A mention should go to k8 brown, too, seeing as she pretty much stays under her rock until she crawls out with some new restrictive orders for her subjects.

I wouldn't let skippy take all the blame. Every single body occupying city council seats has blood on their hands.
District attorneys office and every single judge that signs off on the DA horse pucky plea agreements.

You are correct that every single turd in the mayors office from Adams until now has been horrible.
I used to think Katz was a disaster but I kinda miss her relative to the current $hite show.

There was talk of electing squeeler so that he can be recalled. Now that the dust has settled all of that tough talk has disappeared.

I wouldn't let skippy take all the blame. Every single body occupying city council seats has blood on their hands.
District attorneys office and every single judge that signs off on the DA horse pucky plea agreements.

You are correct that every single turd in the mayors office from Adams until now has been horrible.
I used to think Katz was a disaster but I kinda miss her relative to the current $hite show.

There was talk of electing squeeler so that he can be recalled. Now that the dust has settled all of that tough talk has disappeared.

Oh, I agree about the city council! I was just too lazy to hunt down all their pictures. Rumor has it, from what I consider a pretty reliable source. Someone who deals with the mayor directly at times. Someone with a large potland based company. wheeler has expressed problems getting things done because of the nut-bags on the city council. And boy, there ARE some nut-bags on that council!

Yep Portland used to be a nice place populated with nice poeple. Now it is an ultra leftist and homeless Mecca. People r rude and agressive and entitled now compared to before. Every time these spoiled entitled protesters demand something the local gov gives in and says the solution is "we need more dialogue". B.S., these protesters need the discipline that their parents never gave them.

Last Edited:
Oh, I agree about the city council! I was just too lazy to hunt down all their pictures. Rumor has it, from what I consider a pretty reliable source. Someone who deals with the mayor directly at times. Someone with a large potland based company. wheeler has expressed problems getting things done because of the nut-bags on the city council. And boy, there ARE some nut-bags on that council!

I have no doubt that he has encountered push back at council level.
When you foment a society that values activism and progressive ideas from elected leaders, logic and common sense leaves the building.
Hence our current council problems it is loaded with activists of all flavors. That's what they ran and won on.

I moved to potlandistan 20 years ago because of the vibrant city, low cost of living, clean streets, jobs, and ease of access to recreation.
I'm ready to leave. Everything I moved here for has been destroyed in about a decade.

I got to say, using the term "protestor" really sounds wrong? There may still be "Protests" going on, but this thing the other night was nothing short of criminal destruction of private property. This destruction was less than 30 blocks from my home. I live my life by common sense. All this criminal behavior that is tolerated, and in some cases has been encouraged, by people in positions of power really twist my brain trying to understand.

Yep Portland used to be a nice place populated with nice poeple. Now it is an ultra leftist and homeless Mecca. People r rude and agressive and entitled now compared to before. Every time these applied entitled protesters demand something the local gov gives in and says the solution is "we need more dialogue". B.S., these protesters need the discipline that their parents never gave them.

I'm all for protesting, it's one of the great things about our country.

I draw the line when damage starts.

I'm a peaceful guy for the most part. I do believe in ultra swift and final justice when terrorism starts.
Which is what's happening. These are home grown terrorists.
They need to be dealt with swiftly and in a manner that ensures their terror ends.

Last Edited:

Exact same scenario in Seattle. The council and DA are FAR more dangerous than the Mayor. Heck, our Mayor and several other Mayors have probably had a change of heart after they have been stabbed in the back by these activists, but the DA and the Councils just keep plowing ahead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top