JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's called... research and being able to make informed decisions when and if the time comes. Not only for yourself, but to be able to provide educated answers to others. Like when your children turn to you so they can make informed decisions for themselves.

Having a plan in place always beats making decisions in the moment.

Sharing helpful info on a topic is always more appreciated than blurting snide commentary. Just sayin.... ;)
aren't you one of the members that's really quick to call out "boot lickers" or point fingers at people who willingly pay for tax stamps or have NFA items?

aren't you one of the members that's really quick to call out "boot lickers" or point fingers at people who willingly pay for tax stamps or have NFA items?
Yup! Absolutely!! But that doesn't mean I don't do any research on what the laws mean, what the requirements entail, what the options are, or consider scenarios and how they may apply to me. Blind action/inaction is the definition of stoopidity.

Just like this thread. It's academic. Researching what the options are to be in compliance doesn't mean I'm running out to pre-emptively lick any boots.

You assume too much. 👍

Yup! Absolutely!! But that doesn't mean I don't do any research on what the laws mean, what the requirements entail, what the options are, or consider scenarios and how they may apply to me. Blind action/inaction is the definition of stoopidity.

Just like this thread. It's academic. Researching what the options are to be in compliance doesn't mean I'm running out to pre-emptively lick any boots.

You assume too much. 👍
No assumption. Just observing you as you present yourself online. I have other things I would say but they wouldn't be welcome on this platform so I'll refrain.

It's called... research and being able to make informed decisions when and if the time comes. Not only for yourself, but to be able to provide educated answers to others. Like when your children turn to you so they can make informed decisions for themselves.

Having a plan in place always beats making decisions in the moment.

Sharing helpful info on a topic is always more appreciated than blurting snide commentary. Just sayin.... ;)
No it's called preparing to get on their knees and kiss government boots. Sad.

No assumption. Just observing you as you present yourself online. I have other things I would say but they wouldn't be welcome on this platform so I'll refrain.
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself and brings joy to your life, buddy. :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

No it's called preparing to get on their knees and kiss government boots. Sad.
Standards mags will more than likely be a misdemeanor anyway…..

And mags will only be found if the user is an IDIOT/Complacent or uses a firearm in self defense. Which at that point i'd gladly take the hit for a "High Capacity" mag. If I'm alive to take the charge.

You assume too much. 👍
Proper prior planning pervents piss poor performance when the time comes.

Proper prior planning pervents piss poor performance when the time comes.
Exactly. Just depends on what side/outlook you have on the situation/law/bill and how much risk you're willing to take. To each their own.

Exactly. Just depends on what side/outlook you have on the situation/law/bill and how much risk you're willing to take. To each their own.
Rule number one never talk of your actual plan online or on your phone.... I think thread is more of how to keep shooting with mags you already have if restrictions are in place. Nothing to do with boot lickers and not standing your ground. Better to be kept alive for more important battles

This causes me to wonder...

A temporary mag blocker (magazine plug) is exactly what we use in a shotgun to limit the capacity for hunting certain species, both at the Federal and state level. And that satisfies that requirement.

Rule number one never talk of your actual plan online or on your phone.... I think thread is more of how to keep shooting with mags you already have if restrictions are in place. Nothing to do with boot lickers and not standing your ground. Better to be kept alive for more important battles
I'm going to continue what I'm doing. I'll say it here. And I'll say it out loud. As long as heroin, crack, meth, cocaine, fentanyl, are legal (decriminalized) they have no leg to stand on. ODs are killing way more people than the gun I am carrying or the number of rounds it can contain.

Politicians can kick rocks. #APAC

I define the max mag capacity of 10 per weapon this way 😝

9ABEB176-3C44-4089-84B9-6A12F196E559.png

what if my EDC is a slingshot and I carry a marble pouch with more than 10 marbles in it? Does this apply to air rifles and BB guns too?

Have we contacted the SF airsoft communities to get their inputs?

I found the loophole guys!

WE MUST ALL USE BELT FED WEAPONS!.

Doesn't say anything about belts just detachable magazines.

Remember it's brass to the grass....

Step 1: don't be poor
Step 2: purchase this upper
Step 3: put on standard lower
Step 4: ????
Step 5: profit!

Or we could all buy that FN 249 semi auto.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top