JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom made Heavy Duty Rotating Shooting Bench new never used. Bench rotates 360 degree's. Bench Breaks Down for transportation. Legs are removable, Top adjust for height by turning turnbuckle under bench. Seat adjust for height and position. The Seat and top rotate together and it is solid as a rock , can accommodate for left handed shooters, great for sighting in rifles and Varmint hunting in alpha fields. I Sage Rat hunt with at least 6-8 Friends and Family we all use this bench It works Flawlessly, and is very comfortable. Try this bench it is better, stronger, more solid than any shooting bench out there. $ 250

View attachment 195660
View attachment 195661
View attachment 195662
View attachment 195663
View attachment 195664
View attachment 195665
SageRat03-28-10013.jpg
RatsApril19th081.jpg
SageRat4-30-2010084.jpg

Well fellow shooters - I tested Marks bench at the Molalla pit sunday and I can say it is the cats meow. Extremely well thought out design and built bullet proof. It aint gonna fall apart.

Easily transported and easily setup by one person. There was another shooter who asked to use it as he had seen Marks bench on this site. He used it and said his wife would like one for christmas . LOL.

Happy Holidays to All
Regards
Mike

I shot off the bench sunday and it is the cats meow. It is very well thought out design and materials and welding are of the finest quality. The top elevates up and down by an easily reachable turnbuckle. The seat swivels and adjusts for any height and the top swivels 360 degrees.

Another shooter at the Mololla pit asked to shoot off it as he had seen Marks post for the bench and hadent decided if he wanted one. Well after he tested it he told me that he figures his wife would want one for Christmas. LOL. Hope she gets one.

This bench is bullet proof and easily transportable. Mark figures it weighs approx. 130 Lbs. 1 person can easily set it up and breaks down for storage.

Regards and Merry Christmas

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top