JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tragic and horrifying story: Andrew Wordes, American Hero

As usual, the government is the enemy of humanity.

Rage1-291x300.png

So he blew himself up? So what?
Committing suicide is the stupidest thing a person can do.
No loss in my view.

And after I read he committed suicide,I didn't care what else happened.He must have been a fool.

No, he didn't use violence against his enemies, however, he did use it against the man who knew him best. Maybe if we all took a moment to blow ourselves up we'd really show this country we mean business.

Why not wait until the Marxist agents are in the building? Boom.....if your gonna die take a government tool with you. And before you say "they were only doing there job" that's what the death camp guards said to.

Because he'd be lower than dirt if he did that. Guess he was about one step above your comment.
Comparing this situation to Nazi soldiers at a death camp... how very logical.

Because he'd be lower than dirt if he did that. Guess he was about one step above your comment.
Comparing this situation to Nazi soldiers at a death camp... how very logical.

Ok men we are going out to bust a perp today
Hes guilty of owning chickens so we will need 30 mall ninjas
3 trucks
1 apc
12 lawyers
6 people in charge
2 heavy MGs
and a flame thrower.....can never be to careful with these damn right wing chicken owners....

Make more excuses for them please

There are no better slaves than men who falsely believe they are free. We are slaves. There are those that can face up to that truth and learn the how and why, and there are those who are deluded and believe they are not owned property. Every citizen of the USA is a slave. Your birth cert has your common stock number right on it in red numbers/letters. Can be brought up at any stock exchange. An asset. Just like a chair or a toothbrush.

Once that is realized, one can put things more into perspective. Liberties are temporarily granted privileges only. You only have one real right. The right to do as you're told.

This is very unfortunate. What is even more unfortunate is that the only way for him to bring his plight to public attention was to blow himself up. Had he been simply evicted and gone through whatever legal attempts(likely unfruitful) to regain what was his, it never would have made his local papers, much less national news. I'd bet he hoped his death would not be in vain and that someone will do something about these kinds of situations. What worries me is that I don't even know who that someone would be. Our rights are a mirage. It would continue to appear that the ship must sink in order to be raised. Kip.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top