JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a rossi shotgun and it fails to fire frequently. I also have a taurus (same people as rossi) semi-auto pistol and it also fails to fire. I have heard better things about their revolvers but I am not taking any more chances with this company.

I have a Taurus Gaucho Single action revolver that is a .357 and a Rossi clone of the Winchester 1890-1906 .22 pump rifle of which I also have an original Winchester 1906. I like both of them and they work flawlessly. I have been looking for a Rossi 1892 clone with a 24" barrel in .357. As far as I am concerned they do the same thing as the originals at a lot lower cost.

I had a blued rossi 38 special 6 shot revolver and it was great. I never had any ftf or any issues with it at all. I recently sold it when i picked up my 1911 but it was a great gun but i do hear they are hit and miss when it comes to having issues, one nice thing is they do have a lifetime warranty