JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my Rossi Trifecta with OD green stock and fore end. It is well used, but in working order.

The Trifecta is a single shot rifle with a matched set of three interchangeable barrels; a 20 gauge, a .22 LR, and a .243

Both rifle barrels will come with scope bases that I put on and a hammer spur mounted on the hammer. You will also get the ballistic nylon carry case and box.

All barrels have been shot more than 50 rounds a piece, especially the 20 gauge. All of the barrels have some surface pitting marks and the 20 gauge bluing is worn down a lot, which detracts from looks but not shooting ability. The receiver is free of any blemishes and in perfect working order.

2016-09-02 09.46.49.jpg 2016-09-02 09.55.26.jpg 2016-09-02 09.56.50.jpg 2016-09-02 09.57.13.jpg

It is a cool to be able to switch barrels during hunting season. In a day I was able to take grouse, quail, and a coyote. The 20 gauge was the most useful for me. The small size was easy to carry and move around in the woods.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.