JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, so don't get me wrong. I would probably buy this, just because I like having weird shut that other people don't, but what possible use could someone have for this? It is basically a Taurus Judge in rifle form.

img_1151-tfb-tm.jpg

taurus_circut_judge-tfb-tm1.jpg

Saw one at Dick's today, didn't even know they existed. Had to play with it a little. Convince me that there is some need for this. Can it replace a 30-30? Just don't get it.

I should probably buy it just because nobody else can find a use for it either, and, therefore, it will have a short production run and be worth thousands years from now as an obscure "what the heck were they thinking" type gun. You know if I did, and I had it up at Memaloose you guys would want to shoot it for the heck of it.

I wouldn't want my hand on the forearm during firing. There was a problem with the Colt cap and ball revolver carbines with hot gases and multiple discharges blowing forward.

I wouldn't want my hand on the forearm during firing. There was a problem with the Colt cap and ball revolver carbines with hot gases and multiple discharges blowing forward.

I think the Taurus is built with a shield so it's supposed to be relatively safe in that regard. Post #22 in this thread from THR shows a pretty clear picture of it:

<broken link removed>

As to whether I want one... sort of. It's not really super practical and won't do much of anything that the guns I already own can't do better. At the same time it's pretty novel, and I am a bit of sucker for that.

Jeff Quinn of Gunblast.com has a complete review with photos and video of the Circuit Court Judge. It is very beautiful, well made, and incredibly accurate with the .45 LC choke in the barrel. It seems perfect for home defense too: a five round .410 double-action revolver-shotgun. Perfect for those who are not skilled with guns. Me much big want!...................elsullo :D

i think its really cool as for people that dont think a 410 in a rifle is good for hunting i used to hunt when i was a kid with a 410 bolt action for deer and ducks i would load 2 bird shot and a 410 slug, slug would be the first shot and then i had bird shot for ducks along the willamette river near salem i have killed dear with the slugs and it always worked great . lots of ducks went down too . it was a great combo for a kid

Jeff Quinn of Gunblast.com has a complete review with photos and video of the Circuit Court Judge. It is very beautiful, well made, and incredibly accurate with the .45 LC choke in the barrel. It seems perfect for home defense too: a five round .410 double-action revolver-shotgun. Perfect for those who are not skilled with guns. Me much big want!...................elsullo :D

Thats why I have the Saiga 410. with shot and slugs. It is a nice looking gun though. Just wish it was a 45/70 instead:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top