JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted to buy rossi ranch hand. I would prefer 44 mag or 45 colt but will buy one in 357 if that's all I can find. Any condition, I don't care if it's new in box or beat up or broken. Doesn't have to be local as long as you don't mind shipping it to my ffl. Let me know, thanks

Rossi's are currently all out of stock. However we can get a Henry Big Boy in 45 Colt for $730 or a Blued steel version for $695.

Henry Big Boy in 44 mag in big loop or regular would also be $730 Big Boy steels in big loop or regular would be $695 as well.

Shipping would be around $35 to your FFL or if you were in Salem, we could have it waiting for you.

Give us a call and let us earn your business.

Mike (Manager)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top