JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Rossi
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a great condition Rossi Ranch Hand RH92 in 44 magnum for $500 sale or trade.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/rossi-ranch-hand-review/
Like the one reviewed above, the dovetailed buckhorn rear sights from factory were not meant for this pistol, so I had them cut down to a Patridge style notch. I only fed it several boxes of Magtech 240gr SJSP before putting it away in the safe. I wanted to SBR it and thread the barrel. Now you can.

Preferably meet at Aloha's A Cut Above Pawn.

6FD07835-2C25-49A4-A17A-98DDE7974E45.jpeg A30405E8-474F-4C94-8598-F55CB3FA34DB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Probably a stupid question but is this considered a pistol or rifle! I live in WA and am wondering what the process would be for purchasing. Thanks!

It means that the transfer has to be completed via an FFL in WA state.

Whether it is shipped or manually moved by the seller is up to the seller.
Thanks. For some reason I was thinking that the seller couldn't bring across state lines, that it had to be shipped from an FFL in OR to an FFL in WA

Hey 40Garand - do you know if the FFLs collect sales tax on the ones you mule up from OR? I've had guns shipped to my FFL before and they said they are required to collect tax.

Hey 40Garand - do you know if the FFLs collect sales tax on the ones you mule up from OR? I've had guns shipped to my FFL before and they said they are required to collect tax.
Lets take this to PM's so we aren't cluttering up the OPs post. :)

Last Edited:
I have a great condition Rossi Ranch Hand RH92 in 44 magnum for $500 sale or trade.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/rossi-ranch-hand-review/
Like the one reviewed above, the dovetailed buckhorn rear sights from factory were not meant for this pistol, so I had them cut down to a Patridge style notch. I only fed it several boxes of Magtech 240gr SJSP before putting it away in the safe. I wanted to SBR it and thread the barrel. Now you can.

Preferably meet at Aloha's A Cut Above Pawn.

View attachment 1030711View attachment 1030712
Want to do a trade for a 12ga.O/U Beretta Beretta I think it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.