JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all -

Looking to part ways with my Rossi Ranch Hand in .357 Mag/.38 Special. Bought from Cabela's a couple years ago for $450, ran maybe 3-4 boxes of ammo through it, cleaned it, and it's been sitting in my safe ever since. Very good condition. Would make for a heck of a short-barrel rifle if a person were inclined to spend the money on a tax stamp, or a fun plinker or truck gun, surprisingly easy to shoot accurately up to 50+ yards. Replaced the plastic magazine tube follower with a metal follower, and removed the cheesy loose "safety" on top of the receiver with a plug, with a parts cost of $50. Looking for $400.

Gun is located in Klamath Falls, willing to travel a moderate distance to make a deal. While I realize many law enforcement agencies have expressed they will not enforce this stupid background check law, I do require we do a transfer legally, through an FFL. I have a dealer here in Klamath Falls that will complete a transfer for only the $10 it costs to do the background check, and if we can meet at this dealer, I will cover the $10. If a different dealer is used, any additional costs are covered by the buyer. I do frequently travel throughout the state, so if you're interested but not in the Klamath Falls area don't hesitate to contact me.

Got my only trade interest through another transaction, so at this time looking to sell only, no trades please. (Don't know how to change the prefix on the title, sorry for any confusion.)

Thanks guys!

3cc9ed3e800b2571ca0c3a15bc8ba3b5_zpsccbkvfcc.jpg

50360d038ea5961769f35b41604395d1_zps8e9mpy9k.jpg

3cc9ed3e800b2571ca0c3a15bc8ba3b5_zpsccbkvfcc.jpg

50360d038ea5961769f35b41604395d1_zps8e9mpy9k.jpg

Last Edited:
New trade options added, and someday I'll get around to getting some pictures taken and sent to Aquariumjunky so he can post them for me before he gets too upset with me. ;-)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.