JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have one of these? Are they good guns? Accurate? Do they kick much? I want to get one to go with my Raging Bull revolver.
I've called a dozen gun shops, nobody has one and they can't seem to figure out how to get one even though the rossiusa.com website shows them as available? Can anyone give me a suggestion on a GOOD dealer who is able to locate one for me?

http://www.rossiusa.com/2010catalog/?catalog_page=14

I've got one. Great little rifle. Mine is a stainless Trapper (16" barrel). I prefer shooting .45 Colt with it, but .454 Casull works fine too.

Mine is a special edition which came through Davidsons a number of years back.

Brownings 1892 action is a gem... Very strong as well.

Some pics of mine....

View attachment 198754

1892PumaReceiver.jpg

In looking at Rossi's website, the left side of the receiver in the pics on Rossi's website is different than a traditional 92 and
different than my 92 (which has the traditional look)... it looks like they screwed on a side plate rather than having the
receiver be a solid block. Looks a bit weird to me, but don't know how it has changed the gun.

very nice. looked at a shorty one, 3 yrs. ago lnib at a local dealer. went back to get it 2 days later, soory gone! i am off that kick now, but i have never seen another in the flesh since.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top