JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

IOZEXkC.jpg sbccOYN.jpg

Last Edited:
If you wanted to put some money with it and are will to travel south a ways and would be interested in trading it i have a near new S&W M&P AR 15 Sport with a new single point sling, not the sling in the pic, 6 spare 30 rd mags, nearly 500 rds of ammo, original box and papers. Under barrel flashlight not included but will include the mount. If interested PM me. The Rossi is the longer barrel model that hold 10 rds isn't it?

IM002730.JPG

If you wanted to put some money with it and are will to travel south a ways and would be interested in trading it i have a near new S&W M&P AR 15 Sport with a new single point sling, not the sling in the pic, 6 spare 30 rd mags, nearly 500 rds of ammo, original box and papers. Under barrel flashlight not included but will include the mount. If interested PM me. The Rossi is the longer barrel model that hold 10 rds isn't it?

View attachment 366467

I appreciate the offer but I'm not interested in adding another AR to my collection at the moment. Yes this is the model with a 20" barrel and 10rd tube magazine.

Last Edited:
IMG_8696.JPG
Here's the include ammo and dies, 150pieces of starline brass unfired and 40 pieces once fired. So I only shot this rifle 50 times then lost 10 pieces of brass!

Come on guys, this is a "WTS" ad and I have already stated that the only trades I would entertain are a stoeger M3K or Canik TP9SFX.

No more random trade offers please I need cash and room in the safe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top