JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up on the sale/trade block is a near new Rossi 972 in .357. This is a Braztech import and carries the Taurus lifetime warranty that follows the gun. I bought this new about 6 months ago for $430 and have 1 box of .357 and 1 box of .38 spc through it. The gun has a great trigger and is out of the box quite accurate. Bought the gun to be a hunting side arm but quickly realized that its too much gun for what I want to carry. The package is the firearm, the original box/ paperwork /Taurus lock keys, and a decent plastic hard case.

Cash price is $350, SOLD

Trades Im interested in are light weight revolvers in 22mag, .38, .38+p, A Browning 1911 22, Quality modern optics, 7mm Rem Mag bolt gun (Browning A bolt?)

Cash can be added on my end for the right trade.

l62j.jpg
flto.jpg

Thanks for looking
Im in the Portland area

Last Edited:
SPF

Hey Willieg, If you got multiple msgs in response I apologize. Our PM conversation keeps disappearing from my folder.

Last Edited:
I guess the SPF fell through, have not had a reply since last Thursday when he said he wanted to meet up. So BTT!

SPF again

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.