JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M68 for example, I don't have my own to show

rossi-m68-revolver-11759043.jpg

I got three of them. Well, actually..... two are SS 5 shot revolvers and one is a six shot .357 mag SS revolver.

The Rossi model numbers are all over the place. So, they are somewhat difficult to deal with.
Rossi-38-Sp-M88.jpg M88? 5 shot .38 special Rossi (Interarms)

Rossi-Braz-Tech-R35202-or-M88.jpg Rossi BrazTech 5 shot .38 special

Rossi-357-mag-R46202-or-M877.jpg Rossi (Interarms) 6 shot .357 mag

As for parts?
I've heard that some parts might still be available. I seem to remember that some guy bought a "bubblegum load" of parts wayyyy back when. Though currently, I wouldn't count it. Then again....Rossi-Braztech may be selling some parts.

BTW.....Rossi is now owned by Taurus (I believe).

S&W parts look close. But may/will probably need modifications.

That being said....
S&W grips are not even close. OK....if you're skilled.....you might wanna take a try at it.

Rossi-M35202-Rossi-46202-and-S-W-M60.jpg The S&W M60 is on the extreme right.

Then....
The NEW Rossi (Taurus) might/maybe able to help with the newer Rossi designed revolvers.

I've also heard that they won't do free warranty work on the old Rossi (Interarms) guns. But then, I wouldn't have expected that.

Aloha, Mark

PS....as for prices? I don't know.....perhaps you could/should check GunBroker?

IMHO....they are like cheaper versions of a S&W revolver and better than the current Taurus line of revolvers. Why? Take a Taurus revolver apart and look what's there and the design.

Last Edited:
Good thread. I have a number of Rossi revolvers in my wheel gun collection. I've never had a problem with any of them. With a little polishing and spring work they can have extremely good triggers. They are are quite decent in stock condition. Typical used Rossi 38 specials can usually be found for under $300. MSRP was just over $300 when they were discontinued in the US in 2017. Certain models are bringing good money lately. The 1996-97 Cyclops 357 is collectible and so is the older Interarms model 851 38 special that is a stainless six shot with a vented rib. I bought a couple parts kits on Gunbroker that were leftovers from court ordered destroyed guns. Basically everything but the frame. Made myself a nice pinto out of a model 687. I've enjoyed shooting every one of them.

5D8343AE-01E3-4FBF-8044-7F856CF3F8C7.jpeg

This is a model 711 in 357 Magnum. Prices on these have really gone up. Late 1980's production I believe. I found this one new in box on GB. Beautiful weapon and a great shooter. I love the unfluted six round cylinder. The stocks were from Thailand and on eBay as returns that didn't fit. And they didn't. I fitted them correctly and refinished to taste.

47512B28-483E-4419-BE7A-AB26747871FC.jpeg CCD09429-81D8-414B-BE80-B7848CEF8760.jpeg 441D0C02-B43C-4046-B0F1-A3A1D0C8C2AE.jpeg

This is a model 711 in 357 Magnum. Prices on these have really gone up. Late 1980's production I believe. I found this one new in box on GB. Beautiful weapon and a great shooter. I love the unfluted six round cylinder. The stocks were from Thailand and on eBay as returns that didn't fit. And they didn't. I fitted them correctly and refinished to taste.

View attachment 731188 View attachment 731189 View attachment 731190
Super cool, I want one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews