JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M68 for example, I don't have my own to show

rossi-m68-revolver-11759043.jpg

I got three of them. Well, actually..... two are SS 5 shot revolvers and one is a six shot .357 mag SS revolver.

The Rossi model numbers are all over the place. So, they are somewhat difficult to deal with.
Rossi-38-Sp-M88.jpg M88? 5 shot .38 special Rossi (Interarms)

Rossi-Braz-Tech-R35202-or-M88.jpg Rossi BrazTech 5 shot .38 special

Rossi-357-mag-R46202-or-M877.jpg Rossi (Interarms) 6 shot .357 mag

As for parts?
I've heard that some parts might still be available. I seem to remember that some guy bought a "bubblegum load" of parts wayyyy back when. Though currently, I wouldn't count it. Then again....Rossi-Braztech may be selling some parts.

BTW.....Rossi is now owned by Taurus (I believe).

S&W parts look close. But may/will probably need modifications.

That being said....
S&W grips are not even close. OK....if you're skilled.....you might wanna take a try at it.

Rossi-M35202-Rossi-46202-and-S-W-M60.jpg The S&W M60 is on the extreme right.

Then....
The NEW Rossi (Taurus) might/maybe able to help with the newer Rossi designed revolvers.

I've also heard that they won't do free warranty work on the old Rossi (Interarms) guns. But then, I wouldn't have expected that.

Aloha, Mark

PS....as for prices? I don't know.....perhaps you could/should check GunBroker?

IMHO....they are like cheaper versions of a S&W revolver and better than the current Taurus line of revolvers. Why? Take a Taurus revolver apart and look what's there and the design.

Last Edited:
Good thread. I have a number of Rossi revolvers in my wheel gun collection. I've never had a problem with any of them. With a little polishing and spring work they can have extremely good triggers. They are are quite decent in stock condition. Typical used Rossi 38 specials can usually be found for under $300. MSRP was just over $300 when they were discontinued in the US in 2017. Certain models are bringing good money lately. The 1996-97 Cyclops 357 is collectible and so is the older Interarms model 851 38 special that is a stainless six shot with a vented rib. I bought a couple parts kits on Gunbroker that were leftovers from court ordered destroyed guns. Basically everything but the frame. Made myself a nice pinto out of a model 687. I've enjoyed shooting every one of them.

5D8343AE-01E3-4FBF-8044-7F856CF3F8C7.jpeg

This is a model 711 in 357 Magnum. Prices on these have really gone up. Late 1980's production I believe. I found this one new in box on GB. Beautiful weapon and a great shooter. I love the unfluted six round cylinder. The stocks were from Thailand and on eBay as returns that didn't fit. And they didn't. I fitted them correctly and refinished to taste.

47512B28-483E-4419-BE7A-AB26747871FC.jpeg CCD09429-81D8-414B-BE80-B7848CEF8760.jpeg 441D0C02-B43C-4046-B0F1-A3A1D0C8C2AE.jpeg

This is a model 711 in 357 Magnum. Prices on these have really gone up. Late 1980's production I believe. I found this one new in box on GB. Beautiful weapon and a great shooter. I love the unfluted six round cylinder. The stocks were from Thailand and on eBay as returns that didn't fit. And they didn't. I fitted them correctly and refinished to taste.

View attachment 731188 View attachment 731189 View attachment 731190
Super cool, I want one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews