JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

I have a brand new Rossi .38special +p/ .357 revolver model R461 (blue finish) for sale or trade for a Walther P22

This has NEVER been fired. I loaded it with 6 Hornaday home defense rounds, put it in my nightstand, and it has never left the nightstand

Comes in original box, plastic, etc.

Also comes with remi oil, shooters choice cleaner, pistol cleaning kit, cleaning pads, two boxes of ammo, plus one box of 38 special home defense ammo.

This is a great price for a brand new gun with everything you need to go shootin' and clean it afterwards. Brand new these are 300+ bucks, used 200+ bucks, and you are getting everything you need.

I am trying to buy a Walther P22Q this Friday, hit me up before then and pick up your new gun :D

Last Edited:
So I talked to a local shop. They have the new Ruger P22Q that I want, and they will give me $150 of trade for the Rossi, but they won't take any of the ammo, accessories, etc.

Sooooo, come get it all for $200, or just come get the ammo, cleaner, etc. for $50 bucks

I am not hard up for cash, and I am gonna get 150 from these guys on Friday if it isnt sold by then, so please, PLEASE, dont email me and ask if I will take less, I wont (it wouldnt make any sense to take less when the shop is gonna give me the 150 anyways).

Everything will be available until Friday AM, and I am headed to get the Walther P22Q at noon so hit me up before then and get a really good deal on a NIB revolver

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.