JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Roseburg Rod and Gun clubs semi annual gunshow is this weekend, February 9th and 10th at the Douglas County Fairgrounds in Roseburg Oregon, I-5 exit 123, parking is always free. This is, in my opinion one of the best gun shows in Oregon. I will be going Saturday morning, if you see a grey haired guy with a blue cane say Hi

Only issue is that there were multiple grey hair guys with blue canes. Baby blue, pearl blue, pearl blue with pearl white swirl, and neon blue.
I didnt feel like trying to talk people down to Cabelas prices, so I didnt stick around. Even saw a can of 7.62x54r for $250 and chuckled. Msrp + 5% for used M&P pistols.

Only issue is that there were multiple grey hair guys with blue canes. Baby blue, pearl blue, pearl blue with pearl white swirl, and neon blue.
I didnt feel like trying to talk people down to Cabelas prices, so I didnt stick around. Even saw a can of 7.62x54r for $250 and chuckled. Msrp + 5% for used M&P pistols.
Lol I likewise saw a whole lot of guys with grey hair and canes, it must have been crippled old fart day at the gunshow .I saw a few good prices, but the Drs are going to be taking every spare penny I can muster for a while. My son got a good deal on a 338 Lapua.

It was the first one that I've been to in a long time that had an abundance of deodorant wearers. Other than that all I bought was cheap primers that I really don't need.

Drove down today. Great show. Everyone accepted all my offers. So I got some great deals on a few reloading goodies. Started to snow when I was there. Made for a fun drive back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top