JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Roseburg Rod and Gun clubs, semi-annual gun show, is this weekend. Feb. 11-12 at the Douglas county fairgrounds, in Roseburg Oregon. I travel to gun shows up and down the I-5 corridor and the Roseburg show is consistently the best show to go to. Lots of local sellers, along with the regulars you see at most gun shows in the state.

Hmmmmmmm, I might have to try this one on my way back to NorCal with the new scoot on the 12th. I'll be in full leathers and a 51st State hat likely. If you see me feel free to say howdy or whatever else passes for a friendly greeting in Roseburg. Depending upon when I get out of Sutherlin.

Brutus Out

Hmmmmmmm, I might have to try this one on my way back to NorCal with the new scoot on the 12th. I'll be in full leathers and a 51st State hat likely. If you see me feel free to say howdy or whatever else passes for a friendly greeting in Roseburg. Depending upon when I get out of Sutherlin.

Brutus Out
If we go, and if we see you we will be sure to say hello. :cool:

Looking at the map, with spending the night in Sutherlin this looks doable Sunday AM.
How secure is the fairgrounds for me leaving my gear/duffle on my motorcycle?

Brutus Out
You should be ok, I would park your bike near the entrance door to the building so it can be seen by the guys at the door

You should be ok, I would park your bike near the entrance door to the building so it can be seen by the guys at the door

I would normally say it is okay, but the bank in Riddle (further south by Canyonville) was robbed on Tuesday. You might want to see if the hotel would do a "late check out." It would only add about half an hour to your trip.

I would normally say it is okay, but the bank in Riddle (further south by Canyonville) was robbed on Tuesday. You might want to see if the hotel would do a "late check out." It would only add about half an hour to your trip.

I see what you are saying. Maybe the show guards will allow me to tuck my luggage inside the door. Or I can say if you don't see an ornery cuss that looks exactly like me messing with the bungies then don't let him mess with the bungies!;)

Brutus Out

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews