JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Roseburg gun show this morning, this is always the best show of the year as usual. Prices on most things typical of todays market, ARs $1300 bricks of 22 lr $35-$40
There were actually some really good prices on shotguns, but I have plenty of those right now, so ended up walking out of the show without purchasing anything but still a great show.
We were one of the first people in line and it wasn't to crowded, but by the time we left there were probably 150-200 people in line to get in. Show is open tomorrow also from 9-3

Roseburg usually has a great show. I wish I was closer, but now am even farther away.

I always prefer gun club shows, usually better for talking to the old timers and pawing through tables full of old odds and ends.

saw primers from $40-$75 a thousand and a lot of people carrying rifles for sale. We were there from about 10am till 11:30 and it was crowded the whole time. There wasnt anything i couldnt live without, but I did get to check out quite a few oddball guns that people were hoping to sell.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top