JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys. I am in a bit of a pickle at the moment. I need to move out of the house i am currently renting with my aunt and uncle due to the landlords wanting their property back for their own family. My aunt and uncle want to go solo so i need to find a place for myself. I have till August 31st other wise i would have to move in with another aunt and uncle, and share a room a room with my 5 year old cousin. I have perused Craigslist looking for a room to rent but am cautious about that route. Especially since a lot of people on there don't want guns in their homes which is understandable, their home their rules. So i was wondering if anybody in the Hillsboro, Beaverton/Aloha area might have a room for rent. If so please PM me with any questions or info. I am willing to pay for a background check if you want to go that route. Or PM me if you might have any leads about places. I have a stackon gun cabinet that i keep my guns in so they won't be sitting around out in the open.

I have a full time job at a hotel in Hillsboro. I am very respectful of people and their privacy. I don't have a car yet, but i do ride my bike and take public transport. You wont have to worry about me bumming rides from you unless you offer which i will gladly give you gas money.

Found this on Craigslist. Might be flexible on the gun issue.

"$395 / 1425ft² - Older Gay guy here, looking to share my home with an open minded male (SE Hillsboro- open to trade for rent)"

$395 / 1425ft² - Older Gay guy here, looking to share my home with an open minded male (SE Hillsboro- open to trade for rent)

I saw that one and was like nope.... not for me. If you read the rest of the post he made it sound like you scratch his back he will scratch yours. Not something i'm interested in.

I figured as much, I was just messin with ya.
Good luck finding affordable housing. It's a tough market out there.
I have an 11 plex in the SW Multnomah Village Portland area, and I can fill an available apt in less then ten minutes with only one ad on CL.
Try posting some bulletin board ads everywhere you can think of, like churches, community/senior centers and food co-op's.
I once rented a basement apt from an elderly woman for $25.00 a week. It was great, all I had to do is mow the lawn and take out the garbage.
She did my laundry, cooked meals and I could come and go as I pleased.

I figured as much, I was just messin with ya.
Good luck finding affordable housing. It's a tough market out there.
I have an 11 plex in the SW Multnomah Village Portland area, and I can fill an available apt in less then ten minutes with only one ad on CL.
Try posting some bulletin board ads everywhere you can think of, like churches, community/senior centers and food co-op's.
I once rented a basement apt from an elderly woman for $25.00 a week. It was great, all I had to do is mow the lawn and take out the garbage.
She did my laundry, cooked meals and I could come and go as I pleased.

Yeah it sure is. It's not like i will be homeless i have my aunt and uncle to fall back on it's just that i would rather not share a room with my little cousin.

That was my thoughts exactly when i posted here. I have posted a few other places and asked neighbors if they knew about anything as well.

"$395 / 1425ft² - Older Gay guy here, looking to share my home with an open minded male (SE Hillsboro- open to trade for rent)"

You caused whiskey to shoot out my nose you bastard. :s0114::s0114:

keep looking on craigslist. You should find something there. Right when you think you wont, someone, somewhere will post something exactly what your looking for. Good luck man, I would offer you a place but I live a hundred miles south of you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top