JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a roofer for eds economy roofing in brush prairie WA. I am looking for some small side jobs to gather some cash for a new gun. My skill level is currently limited to straight sides of roofs or small patios and sheds etc. As i am a newer roofer i am inexpensive but if i dont feel comfortable in the work you would like me to do i will say no as i do not want your roof to leak. I also am more than willing to clean gutters or do some basic roof maintenance wether its replacing a few shingles or putting new vents in i am more than happy to do whatever you need. Price depends on job. Availability is limited as i am trying to jugle time with my wife, work, and baseball on the weekends. I will do my best help with whatever it is you need in a quick and efficient manner, after mid august availability will be much better for me. Any small jobs right now are appreciated. Thank you!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top