JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand new RONI never fired. Will sale for 400 or trade for something of interest.(hand gun, black rifle, shotgun) Glock19 in picture does not come with the RONI.

roni gun.jpg

So you have to register your glock as an SBR before you can assemble this? Or is the RONI the NFA registered item?

being as it is a gun accessory and not an actual fire arm it is some what of a gray area. I have heard it can registered but have not heard of anyone registering it.

being as it is a gun accessory and not an actual fire arm it is some what of a gray area. I have heard it can registered but have not heard of anyone registering it.

If you're willing to take the chance, but...

This product converts a pistol into a short barreled rifle (SBR). SBR are regulated under the laws of the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA). It is illegal to possess this product unless it is registered with Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives BATF&E (Form 1) or you are a Class 3 Dealer. It is illegal to transfer this product to anyone before they have registered this product with BATF&E.

OK, thanks for answering my question. I probably should pass, because we aren't allowed SBR in WA. Good luck with that.

The actual product does not change the function or build of the gun. This accessory does not require and paperwork through the ATF either, I checked into the laws when I bought it and contacted the ATF in Georgia.

it says right on their website that its an SBR. ya got a barrel less than 16" and a stock its an SBR.

Yeah, but it only becomes an SBR once there is a glock in it. The RONI accessory itself doesn't take mags or have a barrel or a trigger, but it can turn a glock into an SBR... Based on WA laws (from my understanding) you'd have to find a glock that was registered pre-NFA as an SBR to own this thing legally at all... That'll probably be a tough one. If you have the RONI and aren't currently in possession of a glock registered as an SBR before 1989, I'm pretty sure that would be illegal in itself.

i think we are saying the same thing differently...sure the product itself isn't an SBR without the glock in it. but anyone one purchasing it who intends on using it would have to SBR their glock first or risk a stay at Club Fed.

i think we are saying the same thing differently...sure the product itself isn't an SBR without the glock in it. but anyone one purchasing it who intends on using it would have to SBR their glock first or risk a stay at Club Fed.

That is EXACTLY what I was trying to say haha, no offense meant whatsoever! Your post could have been interpreted that the RONI itself is the SBR, or "Duh, putting your Glock in that thing will make it an SBR, no SBRs in WA". I was just trying to clarify you were probably saying the latter & that it would be a bad thing to be in possession of the RONI at all unless you already owned a registered glock SBR.

I guess I have had some miss guided information from a couple different gun stores and an ATF branch office. I don't think the roni by its self is breaking the law. In fact I have been told that the RONI is purely a gun accessory. I have registered SBR's and silencers and I was told that owning the RONI will not require registering it through the ATF because it is not a firearm. Like I said I feel like its a gray area and because of that and all the responses I think I will hold onto this.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top