JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask the Great Pasty White Lisper why he is so hardcore leftist democraptastic, and ask him how much of Bloomies money he has taken, and why is he is so anti OryGunion? Ask him if he has taken his Dovato lately, he sure looks like he needs another dose! :eek:

I've met Mr. Wyden a couple of times. I don't plan on going out of my way to see him a third time. Good luck if you plan on having a real conversation with him.

It was my fault for not taking a question. Got there 10 mins late. Lost the G4 signal on my phone and couldn't find the place. Who needs a Thomas Guide? The crowd was an echo chamber of 50-60 people. Most talk was about clean rivers, fishing and a few good questions about vets getting better medical help. Any question slightly off scripped was answered with an unrelated anecdote or some long winded none answer.

He did say out loud that he is in favor of the Electoral college going away, which drew applause. Then within a few minutes stating that he supported the constitution. Although he was asked a few times, he wouldn't say anything in contention of any democrat. He was asked, about the party going so far left and it was again, he wouldn't put down any individual. Honestly it seems more like he was running for mayor, playing up Tillamook as the greatest town in Oregon. I'm 55 yo and was probably the youngest person in the room outside of staff.

I saw a map on FB showing uncontested areas in Oregon where democrats have no (zero) opposition. Most were in Portland but there were some in the southern part of the state. Check out these maps. If anyone is semi organized and a half decent speaker there could be a spot for the taking.

Ron Wyden was in Newport?!? On Monday? Never heard a word about it, sadly. Prolly attended by the same smallish group of aged ex-hippies that show up everywhere. They still don't have jobs and are solid Commiecrats. Next it will be Bernie here! I'll just go to work like I do every day and vote for anybody else. One voice doesn't make much of a difference and when one tries to speak up the local Gendarmes sidle up next to you to keep you quiet. No, you don't want to know.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top