JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a Washington resident, I can't vote for his opponent. But I do appreciate his willingness to financially support this forum. The irony is sweet.;)

It would be nice if we could fill that Senate seat with someone who actually lives here and doesn't just ditch his suit for a pair of jeans to fly out here for photo ops for a few days each election year. I wonder if his ads (mostly about all important beer and wine legislation) were actually filmed here or in New York where he actually lives.

Oregon - the only state with one US Senator
New York - they get three (thanks Oregon!!!)

I sat across from that reptile over in Sun River...CCW and all. He was perfectly safe. Guns are baaaaad Ron, baaaad.

No live, thinking, independent person reading or watching the news needs NRA or anyone else telling them he is a grade F, and I mean in all things, not just gun related.:eek:

(neither this, or any other statement I make, are affiliated with, or sanctioned by, this website)o_O

My wife and I are convinced that Wyden is not well physically, and hasn't been for a while. Just look at his lips - they're blue. Whatever it is, he needs some help. Probably best if he takes a medical leave of absence for the next 40 years :rolleyes:

My wife and I are convinced that Wyden is not well physically, and hasn't been for a while. Just look at his lips - they're blue. Whatever it is, he needs some help. Probably best if he takes a medical leave of absence for the next 40 years :rolleyes:

It's all that fresh New York air...

I sat across from that reptile over in Sun River...CCW and all. He was perfectly safe. Guns are baaaaad Ron, baaaad.

I once stood right behind him on the corner of SW 5th & Everett waiting for the cross-walk signal with absolutely no security around him... with my EDC weapons on me... imagining and running through all the possibilities and the permutations. o_O

He's a lucky MoFo I'm not a guerrilla operative with blood in his eye... at least on THAT day. :D

I'm bidding on the commission to build the NRA Ron Wyden Commemorative AR. Does anybody know where I can get a 3" pencil barrel? Not worried about gas system - action is powered by out of state money.

I'm bidding on the commission to build the NRA Ron Wyden Commemorative AR. Does anybody know where I can get a 3" pencil barrel? Not worried about gas system - action is powered by out of state money.
G chri let's see how this pile works out.. o wait.. I'll try to tend before I press send..
Well, I'm glad I did that.

He was actually on my porch a few years back. We had to step off because my dog was being aggressive. I thought he was as good a guy as any politician could be. I've since sent an email he'll never get or read why he lost my vote.

He was actually on my porch a few years back. We had to step off because my dog was being aggressive. I thought he was as good a guy as any politician could be. I've since sent an email he'll never get or read why he lost my vote.

So what you are saying is he was in a flaming paper bag and you didn't fall for the ol' stop on the flaming bag o' chit, trick? o_O

:D

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads