JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
I did include the US Tapco FCG. Everything is there except 1 buttstock screw. This gun was a screw build and some of the screws are included, but the rest were ground during demilling. The back two holes on the trunnion where tapped for the screws. The fronts were filled and tack welded to the receiver. They can be easily opened up for rivets. I didn't want to push the trunnion pin so that is why I went this route. This is an unfired parts kit as far as I can tell. I tried to take pictures of the bore, but it is ex/mint. All numbers match. I mean ALL including the dust cover and recoil spring.

I need $500 for it. FTF at the Summit Lake Park and Ride off Hwy 8. I work until 5:30 usually, but I am available Tuesday earlier in the afternoon.

KIMG4402.JPG KIMG4403.JPG KIMG4404.JPG KIMG4405.JPG KIMG4406.JPG KIMG4407.JPG KIMG4408.JPG KIMG4409.JPG KIMG4410.JPG KIMG4411.JPG KIMG4413.JPG KIMG4414.JPG KIMG4415.JPG KIMG4416.JPG KIMG4417.JPG KIMG4418.JPG KIMG4419.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It has a grind mark down it. (Not from me) LOL. Blame that on some Romanian who probably lost his job. The front trunnion holes had a crappy filler weld. All can be cleaned if if you know how to use a flap disc and a drill and it is covered under the receiver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.