JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Romney’s in, but NW activists remember his firearms flip-flop

Today’s anti-climactic announcement from former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, an also-ran in the 2008 race for the Republican presidential nomination, that he is once again hitting the campaign trail does not excite Northwest gun owners.

<broken link removed>

The GOP needs someone smooth and pro-gun, like Tom Selleck.

I didn't know Magnum PI was a pro-gun guy! Good on him. And, I agree smooth and intelligent would be good. I guess that means the self aggrandizing yet highly un-informed and opinionated facts be darned types like Bachmann and Palin are out ... or at least should be.

Don't know if you've heard of Allen West, but he's a Florida representative and as soon as he mentions he's running, he'll have my vote.

He's black, too, so whiteys like me won't get blamed for only voting based on race!

I didn't know Magnum PI was a pro-gun guy! Good on him. And, I agree smooth and intelligent would be good. I guess that means the self aggrandizing yet highly un-informed and opinionated facts be darned types like Bachmann and Palin are out ... or at least should be.

He certainly is, I recall hearing about Rosie O'donall (That fat cow) chewing Tom's butt on TV over her hatred for guns.

Ted Nugent for Prez!

Don't care what color he is - if he'll put America first and stand behind the oath of office he takes - I'm in.

Don't know if you've heard of Allen West, but he's a Florida representative and as soon as he mentions he's running, he'll have my vote.

He's black, too, so whiteys like me won't get blamed for only voting based on race!

Cant the Republicans come up with some one better than a previous loser. Here we go. If thsi is the best that the republicans can do they deserver to lose again.

Respectfully

James Ruiby

Ron Paul is not a good candidate. His libertarian stance would cause more problems than solutions.

Rick Perry is who I am hoping will run.

Ron Paul is not a good candidate. His libertarian stance would cause more problems than solutions.

Rick Perry is who I am hoping will run.

Lacks any credibility. How can a guy who advocated for Texas secession be a leader people look to to find solutions for the entire country?????

i think first and foremost any candidate with have to deal with an out of control federal deficit spending and the debasing of our currency that is going on . Anyone who comes up with a credible program on that will have my vote our current situation with respect to our currency is the most troubling and has the propensity to launch us into third world status quickly.

**** Ya best line in Quigly down Under! " Never said I didnt know how to shoot a pistol. Just said I didnt have much use for one." I enjoyed my childhood as he made Magnum PI outside my house in my Neighborhood growing up in Hawaii!

Lacks any credibility. How can a guy who advocated for Texas secession be a leader people look to to find solutions for the entire country?????

Why would one want in this common era advocate for secession? Could it be that one isn't content with standing by watching unsustainable practices put in place by an unstable administration? His leadership in Texas is allowing for great growth economically. As well as him being fiscally conservative.

1. Romney Care... STRIKE-1

2. Supports the Assault Weapon Ban... STRIKE-2

3. Believes in anthropogenic global warming... STRIKE-3 YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!!!!!!

Despite his record of flip-flopping, the man even LOOKS like another "slickly packaged" tool running for high office...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top