JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Romney Care... STRIKE-1

2. Supports the Assault Weapon Ban... STRIKE-2

3. Believes in anthropogenic global warming... STRIKE-3 YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!!!!!!

Despite his record of flip-flopping, the man even LOOKS like another "slickly packaged" tool running for high office...

Funny how he is trying to run away from his own program in terms of health care. His assault weapons position is reason enough for me to to say NEXT.

i think first and foremost any candidate with have to deal with an out of control federal deficit spending and the debasing of our currency that is going on . Anyone who comes up with a credible program on that will have my vote our current situation with respect to our currency is the most troubling and has the propensity to launch us into third world status quickly.

I'm gonna hafta to go with Lisa Simpson. I re-watched a Simpsons episode recently where she had grown up & became Prez--She didn't screw it up too badly either

I'm gonna hafta to go with Lisa Simpson. I re-watched a Simpsons episode recently where she had grown up & became Prez--She didn't screw it up too badly either

I'm sure she'd be better than any of the candidates that we'll get to select from. I predict people choking back a lot of vomit when they see their options come election time.

Ron Paul is not a good candidate. His libertarian stance would cause more problems than solutions.

Rick Perry is who I am hoping will run.

Still looking for the answers from the statuesque I see.

Libertarian stance of following the Constitution not good enough for the electorate?

I didn't know Magnum PI was a pro-gun guy! Good on him. And, I agree smooth and intelligent would be good. I guess that means the self aggrandizing yet highly un-informed and opinionated facts be darned types like Bachmann and Palin are out ... or at least should be.

The infamous debate between Selleck and O'donnel on guns:

YouTube - ‪Tom Selleck on the Rosie O'Donnell Show‬‏

Rosie states her belief that the 2nd ammendment is only about muskets about 5min30s in.

I'm all in favor of a "Pro Gun" candidate but he better know his Economics as well or all the guns in the world won't save us from economic collapse.

Take a look at the rest of the World right now. All the unrest has its core in lack of jobs and the inability of the people to feed themselves due to their Country's economic mismanagement. From the origin of Democracy to countries where Democracy has never been heard of, people are tired of not being able to work or make enough money when they do to provide more than a near poverty lifestyle.

My idea of a perfect candidate is someone that believes in all parts of the Constitution (BoR's included) AND knows his "exhaust pipe" from a hole in the ground when it comes to Economics. Not someone who's idea of Economics is centered around how much money he/she can get donated to their next campaign for office.

Lastly, the GOP needs to find someone who is "Electable", not someone who has "whack-a-doodle" ideas that overshadow any intelligence they may have.

I remember a line from the movie "The Jerk" when Steve Martin's character was leaving home to make his way in the world...

Dad took him outside and opened a tin of shoe polish and said "This is Shinola..."

I wish more candidates had gotten that lecture before they left home for Washington DC

Romney is just another RINO and the main stream media likes him. I for one am tired of the Democrats and the main stream media deciding who the Republican candidate should be. Voters beware if the Democrats and the main stream media like a Republican candidate, Big Red Flag. Do your home work before you vote.

Romney is just another RINO and the main stream media likes him. I for one am tired of the Democrats and the main stream media deciding who the Republican candidate should be. Voters beware if the Democrats and the main stream media like a Republican candidate, Big Red Flag. Do your home work before you vote.

I'm pretty much POLAR OPPOSITE of what the media says, they say black I say white, they say up I say down, they say yes I say no, they say left I say right, they say Romney I say no way!

Really???! You mean the Repub's don't have enough back bone to thumb their collective noses at the Dem's thoughts on who the Repub's choose? Then again .... as a conservative if you say anything that is remotely critical of Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh you are quickley lectured, "re-educated", and then there is a world record race to flip flop on an issue.

Palin is a joke. Period. Witness her recent revision of history regarding Paul Revere. She has yet to appear in any media venue and credibly articulate an original thought. I am still hoping a credible candidate will step forward to challenge the current administration which has shown a devious approach to undermining 2nd Amendment rights. I HAVE picked out my favorite bumper sticker for the coming year however,...saw it in Bend yesterday: "If you voted for Obama to prove you're not racist, you'll have to vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot."

The Patriot Resource: Paul Revere <--LINK
The 2nd to the last paragraph reads:
Revere, meanwhile, was questioned. He informed the British officers that the British plans for the evening were well-known and the whole countryside had been warned. He also said that five hundred men were on their way with fifteen hundred more to follow. He was then questioned again when another officer rode up and he gave the same answers. When they returned to the main road, Revere's party was joined by several other officers and four prisoners. The whole party now headed back toward Lexington. As they neared Lexington, they set the other four prisoners free after cutting their bridles.

Far be it from me to argue with a poem written a century after the fact though.

The Patriot Resource: Paul Revere <--LINK
The 2nd to the last paragraph reads:

Far be it from me to argue with a poem written a century after the fact though.

What Sarah Palin Got Wrong

I was more pointed to the statements that he was "firing shots and ringing bells" He was unarmed and rang no bells. Surely you are not asserting his main purpose was to warn the British, as she has, it is probable his statements to the British were coerce them into setting him free. Palin's skewed speech patterns and disconnected syntax makes me wonder about her mental acuity.

I was merely pointing out that she wasn't 100% wrong, as most that have only heard/read the poem, and not the actual history, claim.
Then there's this from your article, which I agree with BTW:
But then there's us, we who revel in the cheap shot and the takedown. People make mistakes. People say cockamamie things. But high-vaulting and jumping down their throats is rarely called for. Still, we've cultivated a whole media culture of such acrobatics. That is also prideful and unattractive.
which sounds a lot like this:
Palin is a joke. Period. Witness her recent revision of history regarding Paul Revere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top