Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Romney's In...all together now: Y-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-N...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Romney’s in, but NW activists remember his firearms flip-flop

Today’s anti-climactic announcement from former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, an also-ran in the 2008 race for the Republican presidential nomination, that he is once again hitting the campaign trail does not excite Northwest gun owners.

Romney

2. Sasquatchvnv

Sasquatchvnv Port Orchard Active Member

Let's round up as many globalist controlled losers as we can find to run for the GOP nomination so that B.S. (Barry Sotero) will have a chance at a 2nd term...

3. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

The GOP needs someone smooth and pro-gun, like Tom Selleck.

4. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I didn't know Magnum PI was a pro-gun guy! Good on him. And, I agree smooth and intelligent would be good. I guess that means the self aggrandizing yet highly un-informed and opinionated facts be darned types like Bachmann and Palin are out ... or at least should be.

5. brianjronk

brianjronk Marysville, WA Active Member

Don't know if you've heard of Allen West, but he's a Florida representative and as soon as he mentions he's running, he'll have my vote.

He's black, too, so whiteys like me won't get blamed for only voting based on race!

6. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

He certainly is, I recall hearing about Rosie O'donall (That fat cow) chewing Tom's butt on TV over her hatred for guns.

Ted Nugent for Prez!

7. Sasquatchvnv

Don't care what color he is - if he'll put America first and stand behind the oath of office he takes - I'm in.

Abiqua, Silver Fox, fuhr52 and 5 others like this.
  8. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

9. JGRuby

JGRuby Portland Oregon New Member

Cant the Republicans come up with some one better than a previous loser. Here we go. If thsi is the best that the republicans can do they deserver to lose again.

Respectfully

James Ruiby

10. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Yup. A big YAWN...

Keith

11. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

If the primary winners are Obama and Romney there won't be a pro-gun candidate in the general election.

12. Sasquatchvnv

Ron Paul is way ahead in quite a few polls - wonder why the MSM is IGNORING him completely...

13. glock.40

glock.40 Orygun Active Member

Ron Paul is not a good candidate. His libertarian stance would cause more problems than solutions.

Rick Perry is who I am hoping will run.

14. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Lacks any credibility. How can a guy who advocated for Texas secession be a leader people look to to find solutions for the entire country?????

15. xm193

xm193 seatac Active Member

i think first and foremost any candidate with have to deal with an out of control federal deficit spending and the debasing of our currency that is going on . Anyone who comes up with a credible program on that will have my vote our current situation with respect to our currency is the most troubling and has the propensity to launch us into third world status quickly.

16. Reco

Reco Portland Oregon Active Member

**** Ya best line in Quigly down Under! " Never said I didnt know how to shoot a pistol. Just said I didnt have much use for one." I enjoyed my childhood as he made Magnum PI outside my house in my Neighborhood growing up in Hawaii!

17. glock.40

glock.40 Orygun Active Member

Why would one want in this common era advocate for secession? Could it be that one isn't content with standing by watching unsustainable practices put in place by an unstable administration? His leadership in Texas is allowing for great growth economically. As well as him being fiscally conservative.

18. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

This thread is going well guys, make sure you keep it firearm-related ;)

19. xm193

xm193 seatac Active Member

okay if my currency is debased and is worthless how will i ever buy ammo and more guns?

20. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

1. Romney Care... STRIKE-1

2. Supports the Assault Weapon Ban... STRIKE-2

3. Believes in anthropogenic global warming... STRIKE-3 YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!!!!!!

Despite his record of flip-flopping, the man even LOOKS like another "slickly packaged" tool running for high office...