Romney's In...all together now: Y-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-N...

Dave Workman

Reactions
Romney’s in, but NW activists remember his firearms flip-flop

Today’s anti-climactic announcement from former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, an also-ran in the 2008 race for the Republican presidential nomination, that he is once again hitting the campaign trail does not excite Northwest gun owners.

<broken link removed>

Reactions
The GOP needs someone smooth and pro-gun, like Tom Selleck.
I didn't know Magnum PI was a pro-gun guy! Good on him. And, I agree smooth and intelligent would be good. I guess that means the self aggrandizing yet highly un-informed and opinionated facts be darned types like Bachmann and Palin are out ... or at least should be.

Reactions
Don't know if you've heard of Allen West, but he's a Florida representative and as soon as he mentions he's running, he'll have my vote.

He's black, too, so whiteys like me won't get blamed for only voting based on race!

Reactions
I didn't know Magnum PI was a pro-gun guy! Good on him. And, I agree smooth and intelligent would be good. I guess that means the self aggrandizing yet highly un-informed and opinionated facts be darned types like Bachmann and Palin are out ... or at least should be.
He certainly is, I recall hearing about Rosie O'donall (That fat cow) chewing Tom's butt on TV over her hatred for guns.

Ted Nugent for Prez!

Reactions
Don't care what color he is - if he'll put America first and stand behind the oath of office he takes - I'm in.

Don't know if you've heard of Allen West, but he's a Florida representative and as soon as he mentions he's running, he'll have my vote.

He's black, too, so whiteys like me won't get blamed for only voting based on race!

Reactions
i think first and foremost any candidate with have to deal with an out of control federal deficit spending and the debasing of our currency that is going on . Anyone who comes up with a credible program on that will have my vote our current situation with respect to our currency is the most troubling and has the propensity to launch us into third world status quickly.

Reactions

**** Ya best line in Quigly down Under! " Never said I didnt know how to shoot a pistol. Just said I didnt have much use for one." I enjoyed my childhood as he made Magnum PI outside my house in my Neighborhood growing up in Hawaii!

Reactions
Lacks any credibility. How can a guy who advocated for Texas secession be a leader people look to to find solutions for the entire country?????
Why would one want in this common era advocate for secession? Could it be that one isn't content with standing by watching unsustainable practices put in place by an unstable administration? His leadership in Texas is allowing for great growth economically. As well as him being fiscally conservative.

1. Romney Care... STRIKE-1

2. Supports the Assault Weapon Ban... STRIKE-2

3. Believes in anthropogenic global warming... STRIKE-3 YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!!!!!!

Despite his record of flip-flopping, the man even LOOKS like another "slickly packaged" tool running for high office...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom