JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a lot of politicians from both parties who don't give a crap about gun rights. Romney seems to fit into this category.

Agreed, Romney is a TOOL! On a real front, maybe he's most likely unelectable due to the fact that that the liberal media will crush him with respect to his religious views.

It doesn't look like the GOP has (as of yet) a viable candidate. I thought Romney would have a tough row to how, this just makes it all the more tougher.

Bachmann/West

I was leaning that way until Bachmann voted FOR the Patriot Act. Told me everything I needed to know right there.

Please tell me you're not surprised by a Romney sell out? He is a globalist tool just like all the rest of the high profile candidates. You don't get to even hear their names unless they have the globalist seal of approval.

And another friendly reminder - blue team / red team - makes NO difference. They all belong to the same party.

Paul/Ventura.

How many lies does it take to become a liar? How many votes against the US Constitution (specifically infringements against the RTKABA) does it take to break your sworn oath of office?

Democrats, here's your chance to kick a Republican on gun control, please do, and kick him hard! NO politician complicit on gun control is a friend of ours regardless of which side of the isle he is on.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top