JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ohhh... MAC10 Rifles, scary LOL. Any MAC10 that is a rifle would be short barrel rifle otherwise it is an MPA10 that has a 16" barrel and a MAC10 would already be regulated by the federal government.

Neither am I.

This happened in 2004, 7 years ago... I've had allot of time to process it.

However, I am surprised that people arent as upset about more recent problems with relevant and viable candidates.

"Problems" like they are (Ardant Pro Lifer) ( Hawk on illegal immigration) (Against Gay Marrage) ( Fiscal Conservative with a Record of it) (Against Zero Care) ??

Evidence please. I have very grave doubts that 80% of elected R's are remotely adequate 2A supporters.

Honestly I feel that at this point in time no politician from either side of the isle should be trusted anywhere past their last vote on legislation, their previous votes should not lull anyone into believing they have any political allies when it comes to protecting the second amendment..

Democrats, here's your chance to kick a Republican on gun control, please do, and kick him hard! NO politician complicit on gun control is a friend of ours regardless of which side of the isle he is on.

Absolutely! I'm not (D), but I am liberal (other than gun rights). I will not vote for anyone that attempts to take away our 2nd amendment right - it's our last hope.

That said, there is hardly a (D) or (R) I can vote for any more. They area all bought out by the Corporations. I would consider a Paul/Ventura vote though!

Honestly I feel that at this point in time no politician from either side of the isle should be trusted anywhere past their last vote on legislation, their previous votes should not lull anyone into believing they have any political allies when it comes to protecting the second amendment..

You're quite certainly right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads