JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stop looking for someone you can pay to tell you what to think.

baaaah
I would agree.
I don't pay these guys a dime, although they are a legal action group that supports the 2ndA, and maybe should.

And they are telling anyone willing to learn, that Romney signed the 2004 MA law that relaxed the existing MA AWB.

The Romney Record, Mitt Romney's Record as Governor of MA

And anyone NOT willing to learn, well, they are just making the white noise of the willfully ignorant.

Romney is a gun guy like Mike Dukakis was a tank guy.

I hope some of you are old enough to get that reference.

What's the phrase? "All hat and no cattle." Except he doesn't even have a hat. He does have pretty hair though. Until the Etch-A-Sketch reinvents him again. "I'm not the other guy, and I might be anyone you want me to be but maybe not" is not a very compelling message.

I think I might just crawl under a rock for the next few weeks. I'm usually in favor of one candidate or another, but I'm getting depressed. But I guess I'll rally and vote anyway. Maybe I'll vote for Jamie or Blitzkrieg. At least they are predictable and have a clear and consistent point of view.

Oh wait, now I'm sounding like a middle class German in the 30's. Now I'm just more depressed.

On a national level, you have orgs like GOA and NAGR, state levels you have groups like OFF and RMGO.

The NRA has sold gun owners out so many times in the last decade or two it isn't even funny - they are bought and sold daily and anyone considering them to have any semblance of the strength and structure they once represented is either blind or stupid (or both maybe?). IMO they have become what most unions and orgs have, bloated and fat off the money of their contributors/members and left feeling like they are entitled. When was the last time you heard them draw a line in the sand that protected any normal citizen or our rights and liberties as a whole? And done so with any believable vigor? I am talking about things that actually affected yours and my rights - and not just their "big money" contributors interests. But hey, as long as you are a "legitimate" sportsman happy with the bolt action and single shot weapons you are "allowed" to possess, "GO NRA!" LOL.

(there wasn't THAT much sarcasm in the previous statements)

I agree with your opinion of the NRA, and I clearly stated that the NRA IS FAR FROM PERFECT. But it is the most recognized organization when sheeple look for an organization for answers..... That's not my fault.

I don't support the NRA, I don't support most action groups that seek to curtail any outdoor activity of any kind, and that includes all Oregon agencies closing outdoor roads and campgrounds while increasing staff numbers and pay.

Ive fought to keep the beaches open, trails open, roads open, and I've fought for land owner rights. I've been sued for gold prospecting at 27,500 a day under clean water act supposed violations, and I've created major enemies within the parks department keeping the beaches open to activities that occur on sand ( hiking, sand castles, kite flying, digging, dogs, bicycles ) when there isn't a damn snowy plover within a hundred miles.... Yet they tried to close it.

GOA appears to be in need of a new member, me.

If you fact check any of the NRA emailers regarding politics, you should see how completely full of bubblegum they are.

I am a little ashamed that they are the best line of defense for gun rights.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top