JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So wife took little ones to go Trick-or-treating in the little mill town where she works. (Little girl is dressed as the chief protagonist of Frozen, which, evidently, is big with the grammar school set. The little boy is a frog.) I stay home because this is not something my family ever did and, frankly, and more accurately, I get the quiet time! For the first time since ages I played some zombie games (Zombie Panic!: Source, No More Room in Hell, and, briefly, Left 4 Dead 2). Fun and brings back fond memories.

Anyway, break from that and farting around on YouTube. The first three of Romero's classics are on YouTube now. And I thought I would share with my friends here.

Night of the Living Dead (1968)

(And colorized version. Or "Ted Turnerized" for those that get the old joke.)

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

Day of the Dead (1985)

Cheers, friends. :D

One of my favs... :)

As I secretly, or not so secretly, love the genre, it pains me to admit it: I've never seen Zombieland. Perhaps I rectify this tonight. (Though wife and pequeños are home and the latter are joyfully and nosily apprising me of their Halloween adventures, and the candy haul from the aforementioned. :s0112:)

As I secretly, or not so secretly, love the genre, it pains me to admit it: I've never seen Zombieland. Perhaps I rectify this tonight. (Though wife and pequeños are home and the latter are joyfully and nosily apprising me of their Halloween adventures, and the candy haul from the aforementioned. :s0112:)
Do it! You will not be disappointed...errr...unless you're just completely in love with old style cult classics. I also happen to love me some Woody Harrelson. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top