Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Romanian wood ak47s $450.00

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by willamette valleyfirearms, May 11, 2010.

1. willamette valleyfirearms

willamette valleyfirearms hillsboro oregon Member

we have a batch of romanian wood ak-47s for sale each rifle comes with 2 30 rnd magazines ,bayonet ,oil bottle ,manual ,magazine pouch, cleaning kit ,sling ,AND slant muzzle break all for $450.00 each or black polymer romanian ak47s as well www.willamettevalleyfirearms.com

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for an answer to my post to one of your threads from last week.

Deen
    NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
    WAC member
    SWWAC member

3. jasparseed1@yahoo.com

jasparseed1@yahoo.com Lebanon Member

You and me both, wanted a physical Location NO ANWSER

4. Pepe-lepew

Pepe-lepew Mid Valley Active Member

Click on the link for his address, phone number and store hours.

5. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Yeah, what's with the hostility? His address, hours etc are all on the 'Contact Info' link. It was there last week, too. Jeez.

BTW, the 'Romanian' M70AB2T looks like a good deal, but shouldn't that be 'Yugoslavian' instead? I'll be home in a month and that's one I'd like to consider purchasing (or a GP 75), plus a case of the Yugo brass x39. I'll be in contact early-June. Do you have examples of the rifles in stock? Thanks.

Keith

6. willamette valleyfirearms

willamette valleyfirearms hillsboro oregon Member

all the info is on our web site our you can give me a call 503-846-1383 and i would be more than happy to answer any ?s you might have, these rifles are in stock if one type is out it will be coming in shortly these rifles dont sit around for long some times only hours as i am trying to sell them as cheap as possible so we can all shot for less. thank-you for your business . www.willamettevalleyfirearms.com